This blog is a sharing centre for all NBN Digital Learning Project team members. Follow us by entering your email address below.
So worth the 20 minutes. I'm looking forward to being an Aussie Granny encouraging learners as they explore & answer their many questions. This approach is similar to current Early Childhood pedagogy.
Wow! I loved this and forwarded the link onto others in my section. Even those skeptical of online learning were inspired.
I loved this TED talk. It proves what can be achieved when given the tools and some time to explore.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
So worth the 20 minutes. I'm looking forward to being an Aussie Granny encouraging learners as they explore & answer their many questions. This approach is similar to current Early Childhood pedagogy.
ReplyDeleteWow! I loved this and forwarded the link onto others in my section. Even those skeptical of online learning were inspired.
ReplyDeleteI loved this TED talk. It proves what can be achieved when given the tools and some time to explore.
ReplyDelete